This morning I brought my new, complete mittens in to work:
They will for sure keep my hands warm through this transition at work. My new office mind you is much warmer, I don't know if I will even need them....
As the cabbage rolls this weekend were so delicious. I decided to make some more, to last me till the end of time! The slow cooker was filled to the brim. I still had more cabbage and more stuffing, so I filled a casserole dish as well. Now all I have to do is invite everyone I know. Colm, check... No one else is interested. I have enough cabbage rolls to last until Kevin gets home. He will be able to live off them for weeks:
So much food...
I think you need to be sure to invite Deck of Cards, you don't want to end up on his bad side. His appetite for cabbage rolls is a little disappointing though.
ReplyDelete